IMPRINT Theatreworks remains committed to the safety of all audience, artists, staff, and volunteers amidst the ongoing pandemic. The decision to provide in-person entertainment was reached by the IMPRINT staff and board only after extensive consideration, conversation, and implementation of strict safety precautions and consistent adherence to established protocol. Additionally, IMPRINT has successfully produced two socially-distanced virtual performances with great success.
Audience members for The Tree will be seated by party, in accordance with safety guidelines, assigned to designated pods measured for up to 2 or 4 audience members. Tickets must be purchased / Reservations must be made in advance in consideration of the safety of audience and staff. Purchases may be made online up until showtime each night. Additional safety and health guidelines are listed below.
**Health and Safety Policy**
IMPRINT Theatreworks, in partnership with Shakespeare Dallas, prioritizes the health and safety of all our audiences and team members. We have adopted the following safety protocols to make every effort to minimize exposure to the COVID-19 virus and will continue to make decisions based on county and state health guidelines. These decisions may include delaying or cancelling the public performances and other measures to protect all involved.
All persons attending a performance in any capacity are requested to follow these protocols for the safety of all involved.
- Refrain from attending if you are experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Patrons must watch only from within their socially-distanced seating pod.
- Patrons must practice social distancing at all times when in the proximity of people outside their party.
- All patrons, staff, and volunteers will be required to wear face masks covering both mouth and nose when entering, moving around inside the Amphitheater, and exiting. Patrons are encouraged to remain masked, but may remove their masks only when seated in their assigned seating pod. Patrons must bring their own masks.
- Seating capacity limits have been set in partnership with Shakespeare Dallas, and in accordance to Dallas County health guidelines, using clearly defined areas which restrict groups to no more than 4 for each seating area. Pods will be marked on the lawn with seating for groups of 2 or 4, with each pod separated by no less than 8 feet. We are currently selling at less than 10% capacity of the park.
- When entering the park, please follow the guidance of staff at all times.
If patrons do not follow the above rules, they will be asked to leave without refund. We must enforce these rules to keep our community safe. Thank you for helping us in our efforts!